LDT CONSULTING INC.
LDT Consulting Inc. offers a variety of short-term or end-to-end, results-oriented consulting services that are primarily focused on delivering:
- Statement of Work that defines the work activities, deliverables and time-line a selected vendor will execute against.
- Project Charter, Project Scope Statement and Work Breakdown Structure.
- Project Management, Scope Planning, Cost Budgeting, Project Scheduling.
- Risk Assessment, Risk Response Planning and Risk Management.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis, Business Case preparation and Findings Presentation.
- Custom detailed Business Requirements specification for software development.
- Functional Requirement specification for sourcing package software (COTS) and Fit-Gap Analysis concerning necessary product functionality.
- Business Process Re-Engineering and As-Is / To-Be Process Mapping.
- RFP preparation for Bid process based on project defined business requirements.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control including the User Acceptance Test Plan.
- Impact Assessment on staffing levels and organizational business units.
- Implementation Planning and Roll-Out to production environments or end-users.
These consulting services are designed to kick-off your critical projects using effective scope planning, project management and productive requirements definition sessions, with your Stakeholders, using best practices and project management methods.