Having been involved in a wide variety and types of engagements, LDT has proven to be successful following this simple six-step process:
1. Client provides a project description or high level business requirement.
2. We'll arrange the high-level client "scoping" meeting.
3. We will provide the description of services, and if required, sample deliverable(s).
4. Upon agreement to a statement of work and consulting agreement, a consultant will be scheduled to begin.
5. Consultant will review any project scope, code of conduct or roles and responsibilities documentation.
6. Consultant will work on-site or remotely, as required and/or specified in the particular consulting agreement.