LDT CONSULTING INC.
Deliverables and Techniques!
Consulting deliverables are generally defined as any item that the consultancy or client have determined necessary to the success of the project. Deliverables can include project charter, requirements documentation, presentation slideshows, and more.
Deliverables & Techniques
- Statement of Work, Project Charter, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Business Requirements, Functional Requirements
- Business Process Re-engineering, Risk Assessment
- Fit-Gap Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Business Case, Retrun On Investment (ROI), Payback Period
- Cost Estimating, Cost Budgeting, Request for Proposal
- Data Modeling, Data Flow Diagram
- Data Analysis, Root Cause Analysis
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Extract Transform Load (ETL)
- Impact Assessment and Implementation Plan